Translator

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tonight I did something new to me...

Aside from having a bad day in general at work, didn't do too well in tips, had Xan do dishes so I could cook for everyone. We're getting near the end of dinner and I decided that since Nojuan kept getting bites of spaghetti with his mouth instead of his fork... I was going to do it... I waited for the right moment before I pushed his face into his plate. Luckily he found it as funny as Xan and I did. I managed to get him a second time, which for some reason was even funnier than the first.

You see, I've never put someone's face in food no matter how much I've thought of it, so I didn't know what the appeal was, so I did it. And then when I said I needed a pie, no one could stop laughing for a minute. Possibly because of Nojuan and I both, more than likely, were thinking of this:


But anyway, so I definitely had a blast with that.

Nah, today was just one hell of a day though, especially with me closing at work with someone who's never closed before, and two people who had only done it maybe once or twice.

We didn't get out until almost 2 tonight because the one girl, Ally, a skittish little Papillon lied to Catherine when she told her she and I were almost done cleaning up front. The only thing she did was sweep even though I told her we needed to save the sweeping until after we had done the make line and the dough table since those being done would cause more dirt on the floor. When I finally got done with the make line I just happened to glance over at the oven, I saw she didn't even de-crumb them like I had told her too.

So I had to do that, re-sweep the floor, and mop it before I could finally leave. Even Catherine was upset by Ally lying, and not doing a damn thing when she was there to help close up. It was just hell, simply put.

So, internet went down again, as frustrating as it was. Luckily though now that it's back up I can get back to doing what I do. Including setting up another secret shop for this week. Just gotta have it done by 5-3 so it can go towards my next check from them. Would help if I could get more shops so that it's not just a 60 check.

Oh! In other news, I have to pause this for a moment while I go post a new chapter that I wrote yesterday! Excuse me a sec. Okay, so you don't have any way of knowing, but I was gone for 20 minutes because when I went to post this chap on both sites, apparently on the other I didn't even put the chapter that came before this one so I had to do a double-update there.

But in the actual other news I was going to say before I realized I had to pause, I've actually been inspired a little more lately. I think it's because I've lost a lot of stress off of my shoulders. Usually stress is a trigger to my inspiration, but too much can actually clog up my poor skull. I keep getting chapter ideas to help me move along in this one story I've been toying with the idea of. Hint = it involves the worlds of vampires and succubi coming face-to-face instead of a vampire vs. werewolf type thing that everyone has run into the ground.

I actually need to hop off here so I can write up the info for the secret shop I have this week. Thank you very much for stopping in for my updates!

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment