Translator

Monday, April 22, 2013

So last night an accident happened and I feel horrible for it...


I accidentally knocked Nojuan's glass bowl off the table and it shattered =(. He said it's no big deal, but he's so damn picky about his pieces that, no joke, he took 2 hours to pick it out. When I get my check on Wednesday I'm going to take him to get a new one. I feel absolutely shitty for it breaking, but luckily enough, his half-sister Mexi left hers when she went back to FL almost a year ago. We held onto it in case she ever asked for it back, but she has yet to.

Anyway, so can anyone figure out why the government can't back off our shit? Wondering what I'm talking about? Click the link to my right and read up on C.I.S.P.A. for a moment. Yep, this link.

Okay, now that you're done with that, I just want to point out a couple of things real quick, in relation to this line in that article... "The bill sponsors claim that with the increased number of attacks from countries like China, the ability to stop them before they happen is imperative." 

(September 11, 2001 - World Trade Center, Twin Towers Attack)

Funny... That wasn't through the internet... 


http://s3.amazonaws.com/content.newsok.com/newsok/images/Oklahoma%20City%20Bombing.jpg (April 19, 1995 - Murrah Federal Building, Oklahoma City Bombing)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that wasn't either...

Do I even need to find more pics of evidence that other countries, and even people within our own country, don't need the fucking internet to damage us in some way? Neither of those were via internet. From 1995 to 2001 our biggest threats of attacks have been either homeland attacks or other countries terrorizing us somehow. 

We're always worried about some kind of computer hack or computer meltdown without the threat of terrorists. Want proof?


 
(Sadly this goes with the above picture)

The best line in there, that sums up Y2K so you don't have to look into it yourself, was "Most computer codes were not written to go past 1999. Without updating to make them Y2K compliant, they will shut down at the stroke of midnight, Jan. 1, 2000." People seriously thought this was going to happen. We created computers and gave them everything in their programming they would need, and people seriously thought computers wouldn't have been programmed for the '99 - '00 crossover?



Then again, people thought that was going to happen too...

I guess my whole point is, fuck C.I.S.P.A. and S.O.P.A. and P.I.P.A. too. Let ME worry about who may or may not be getting into MY computer. Don't block the web-sites I view just because you want more control over the U.S. People. Don't say it's for our protection otherwise you wouldn't be monitoring food stamps purchases to make sure people aren't "over-buying". Don't believe me? Click me and find out.

Scroll down to where the paragraph starts with "But food stockpiles?"and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I think I've made my point, hopefully after seeing all this you'll agree if you didn't already. I'm going to go find something else to do besides rant at the government.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment