Translator

Friday, April 19, 2013

Hey readers! So Nojuan nagged me to set up a Twitter acct, so if you want to check that out in case I update there but not here, click the link... That one... Over there -----> Hi!

Anyway, so the tea cup bitch got sent home when she started her shit with me again. I didn't even say one word to her and she kept intentionally getting in my way. One time, the first time, could have been debatable since she said she didn't see me, but then again, I get the feeling she did. I still don't know why Steph's issue is with me, but she needs to cut it out. She's been put on final warning since she messed up and harassed me in front of a manager again.

On the bright side, almost all my runs tonight were credit card runs, which meant it was less money I had to hand over at the end of the night. Sad part? If I had only had one cash run instead of the second one sneaking in as my last run, then the store would have owed me money! I only had to hand over 11 bucks at the end of the night due to all the card tips I  made as well as only having 2 cash runs. Again, awesome!

I can't remember if I told you all about my fish or not... He's a male beta, obviously since I said he, but anyway, I named him Elfish Codstello. That's him below. Anyway, you can see the bee hive in the right corner, only now it's in the left corner.




Earlier I noticed, somehow his beehive had lifted up, and was staying up. I'm going, "How on Earth did my beta lift his beehive house!?" Simple really, and Nojuan figured it out in a snap. My silly fish has been building his bubble nest INSIDE his home instead of at the top of his tank like males are supposed to. We found out that Nojuan was right because when I reached in and barely tilted his beehive, these two giants bubbles came out, and when I put it in after the last cleaning I made sure to turn it totally upside down to make sure there were no bubbles.

Silly beta. Anywho, check out the Twitter, again, it's here, and you can e-mail me now also over here ---> click me!

Alright, I'm being pulled away by Senior Nojuan, so I'll post more later today, at some point... Maybe.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment