Translator

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Does anyone think James Bond would have an issue if I borrowed his theme song? ^_^ I'm going undercover today on an apartment secret shop and at this point I just need to get my target on the phone so I can get this process started. First attempt got me someone else though. I already wrote up the stuff I need to remember so when I go I can just get there, do what I need to do, park somewhere and wrap it up. And wait for others to open in my area. There are plenty open in Atlanta but I don't like to even go into Atlanta, fuck that mess.

Xan's folfy butt is lucky I care about him or he would have had to sit in Atlanta for a 4-hr lay over before the bus would drive a half hour to Marietta. We got all kinds of turned around though when I stuck in the HOV lane and wound up on 85 instead of staying on 75. I glanced down at the GPS and was like wait...FUCK! Used it to get back home once we got off 85 though. *warning: Incoming sarcasm* That was just the funnest little drive through the back roads of wherever the fuck we were. <-_->

But anyway, when everyone's awake we're going to take him to the store and get him some food since Nojuan and I usually buy what we want and keep our stuff separate from each others. So pretty much, we only have furson specific foods right now so we need to get him some Folf feed ^_^. We'll prolly end up doing that when I get done with my shop if I could get my target on the phone. I've had trouble like this before, just takes some time. Like now, paused this to try again and got someone else this time, still not my target though. Grrr...

Anyway, got the new FOB CD Save Rock and Roll, and it was well worth the wait for them to come back to us with more music. This CD is absolutely fucking amazing! Hearing these guys back together is the best thing I've heard all year, way better than listening to some of the crap I hear on the radio anymore.

I'm going to go make more tries to reach my target.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment