Translator

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Took long enough but Xan is finally here! He was due to get to Marietta at 8, but there was a 4 hour lay over in Atlanta so we decided to just go get him and be done and over with it. So yeah, he's here and we're working on getting him settled in.

While he's currently showing Nojuan what he brought here from FL, I"m on here to let you all know my Folf (Fox/Wolf mix) friend is here finally. Joining me and Nojuan. Hopefully things will work out good and he'll get a job soon. I told him already that he has a week of hanging out before he has to go out and find a job. Once he starts looking I'm not going to put a time crunch on him, cos that's just wrong.

Well, I'm going to eat some foods to get energy before I eat someone's face off.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment