Translator

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I... Am pro-life. In today's society it's a big taboo to admit to something like this, but it's true for me. I'm not saying abortion should NEVER happen, but I don't think it should be used for some of the ways I've known people to use it.

I worked at 7-Eleven for 4.5 years and there was this vixen, Candy (name was altered), who was QUITE popular with the men if you know what I mean. And this is back when I was living in FL. So, this girl was almost always pregnant, yet had no kids. You know why? She was always using abortion to "fix" her problem of "oh shit I'm pregnant again!" that she seemed to keep running into because she didn't like taking B.C. and she hated the feel of condoms. In the state of FL, you are allowed 3 abortions per year, per county.

Now, we lived in Volusia county. She maxed them out, so she started going down to Brevard county. When she maxed them out she went to Flagler county. She came into my store one night to buy more beer, crying because she found out she was preggo, again, and had to save money up to go to Seminole county which is to the left of Volusia county. All of this within the span of one year. How many babies is that? 10, in one year. She died not too long after that abortion from a car accident so no more innocent lives were killed due to her selfishness after that, but the point is in 2010 alone she killed 10 babies. 10.

I don't think it should be used for B.C., it should only occur when someone has been raped, or has a medical problem that will kill them if they have a baby. But because of this...

I'm a terrorist. <--- please click on that for more info...

So I had to get that out, feel free to comment if you want, but remember, to each their own.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment