Translator

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Happy 4-20 to all my readers who celebrate this day! ^_^ I've got plans of my own of course, but right now I'm wrapping up the form for EPMS for my apartment secret shop.

The guy totally sucked so the process is actually going pretty quick. The only slow part is one of the things I have to fill out says to list 3 things I liked about him. I am struggling to find even one to be honest with you. He did such a terrible job of a presentation that it's making it hard for me to say anything good about him.

I still have quite a bit to fill out, but I just wanted to say this. I hate city festivals. Especially when they take up a whole block of streets and side streets that I use for the deliveries when there are perfectly good baseballs fields and extended church parking lots they could have used. And it's going to last the whole weekend. So until Monday most of my roads close to work, that I use all the time, are blocked off by giant blow up bouncy houses, food stands and other art stands for people to buy stuff at.

Okay, got that out of my system.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment