Translator

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Before I get started on this blog I just wanted to say it's going to probably sound like a sales thing, but I don't care, I wanna talk about something I like to do ^-^.

Tomorrow is my day off and I'm going to use it for my secret shopping. It's what I do to make extra money, and it does work if you find the right companies. I do it for 2 of them. One's an apartment secret shopping thing where you pick a community listing from the site and go there as a potential renter, get shown around and then fill out a long ass form telling about your visit. Depending on your state and what's up for offer at the time, you can major money if there are plenty of places in your area. I made $220 for one month's worth of just going to communities at random points during the month. I only did 7 shops. If you could do more you could make more. (If you're interested in this one, go to EPMS Online and take a look at it. It's very easy, even if the finishing form is a bit lengthy sometimes, but it's fun getting to look at other apartments.)

The other company has different options. You can do phone audits, place visits, or actual shopping visits where you do gt reimbursed. I mainly do phone calls with them, which I do have one lined up, I just can't do it til Monday since it's got a specific time frame to it. For the one I'm going to be doing tomorrow, and the one on Monday, I'll be getting $20, but I won't get it til next month. (If you're interested in this one go to BARE International and check it out. You'll be wanting to go for the Evaluator information. Client is for the people who are asking BARE to shop their company/location.)

From what I'm understanding about secret shopping places is that they have this time frame for you to do as many shops for them as you can, which is usually a span of a month, this way they can organize everything for your pay so nothing's missing. So far I've been just fine with doing it.

Enough about that, I got it out of my system. Only got into mentioning it since it's going to be part of my day off tomorrow so today I'm going to be doing some research for it, and the one I'll be starting on Monday. I'm also waiting for an apartment secret shop to open up near me so I can work on that one.

But anyway, I just wanted to take a moment to thank the viewers I have for tuning in, it makes me happy to see someone's interested in what's going on.

THAT FUCKING CHIHUAHUA BITCH!!! Sorry... Stephanie invoked rage the other day and it actually got her sent home (thanks again Mike who did the dismissal) for the night. So, I opened the store and by the time the other drivers were coming in we were a bit slammed. So finally, now that there were drivers there besides me and Dave, when I wasn't on a run I could assist in stocking the boxes up front and making more for the back. During one of these trips to fill the front, I've already filled the table up top and was working on pushing forward the boxes below (so I could bring more from the back) and Steph comes over.

Now, I thought there was no need for her to be near me, since I couldn't see the counter top from my vantage point of being below. But I notice her wiping with a dry rag, so I figured out there was a crumb mess from pizza cutting that I didn't see before I got down here to fill the boxes. Out of nowhere I feel a bunch of shit land in my head fur. Why? Because the little fucking tea cup bitch had brushed the crumbs she had been gathering off of the counter and onto my head!

Mt. Lily erupted, miraculously with no cuss words of my own, but I got the attention of Mike who was busy on the make line, and he had Deana (a little mini poodle mix) take over so he could find out what was going on. I told him what he happened and when he asked her what the fuck she had done it for she calmly explained I was in the way. He pointed out there was another edge she could have brushed the crumbs off of and told her to just go home if all she was going to do was cause problems with me again. (Earlier when she first got in every time she saw me headed somewhere she found a way to get in my way and hinder me until Mike told her to stay away from me).

No one, not even Harvey and Ray, two old mutts who are familiar with this female, can figure out what the Hell her issue is with me. They both go way back with her, Harvey more than Ray, but neither of them can figure out why she has an issue with me. I never started anything with her, I just get involved with it when she brings it to me. She is pushing my buttons though. She's way older than me and acting like a child and it's pissing me off since her pettiness is reminding me of my mother, who has more petty than Richard. (Can't believe I broke out a NASCAR joke ><!)

Let me see, what else did I want to talk about? Oh yeah! Xan will be here soon, and I actually have to make a trip up to Jasper to get him a suitcase since it's huge and the cheapest one we could find short notice. Which means I actually have to get off of here so I can do so and get it sent out to him.

Signing off,
Lily

ps- Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment