Translator

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Okay so I did my shop for BARE yesterday, and I'm currently typing up the report for the Best Buy shop, but I needed a moment to say this.

I'm excited that Xan is getting here tomorrow. He's an awesome guy despite the issues we used to have. More like the issues I used to have with him, which weren't his fault at all. To a degree...

Back in 07-09 Nojuan and I were an item and Xan had the hots for him which bristled my fur. That was the only thing of him he did wrong. The rest was all me and my association disorder. If something massively affects me, be it good or bad, if something comes along that reminds me of, depending on if it was good or bad, I'll react to it due to the reminder of it.

If you dye his head fur black and give him extra piercings, he would be a dead on copy of a large Rottweiler that I was with one time who broke my heart pretty badly. His name was Kevin and it's not Xan's fault but he looks even sounds just like him minus the black head fur and piercings, which caused me to hate him and want his blood painting my walls. Once I realized it though it severed that association for me and we've been friends ever since.

The sad thing is that during that entire time I was pushing him away all he did was hold on so we could be friends. I regret how I was to him and I'm happy for him to be coming here. Well I have to get out of here and get ready for work. I'll be back later, or sometime tomorrow after he's gotten here.

Signing off,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment