Translator

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

So, you guys are in for a little bit of a treat today - three of them actually. I'm going to blog as I wait for pages to load and whatnot, and when they finish loading, I'll be putting the links ^_^.

First of all, treat number one is a vlog, my very first ever vlog actually, so let me know any tips you might have for future vlogs. ^_^


While I'm working on getting the second treat going, I just have to say I hate it when things don't work out the way you want them to, especially when you want it to go smoothly since you have everything in order? I've got everything edited and ready for what's coming, and Facebook just decided it hates my guts and is fighting me every step of the way. I will get this done though.

So I found out something, what was it I found out... Um, crap... I really wanted to share it with you too. Fuck.

Oh well, hold on a sec, lemme battle Facebook again real quick. Okay, Facebook is ready to go, and now I just need to find something real quick and the second treat will be ready for the link ^_^. I'm also multi-tasking and working on the third treat too. Okay, back on track.

Before I do continue, I just want to say sorry about blogging weird today, my mind is kind of in overload. I'm originally from FL, as I've mentioned before, so when I wake up for the day, and go to take Handsome Jack out for a walk, I'm not expecting to open my door and see nothing but white all over the place. That is what happened for me today. Got Jack all leashed up and opened the door to white all over, with the exception of cars and trees. I of course geeked out the instant I saw it all over the place. 

Okay, so I'm ready to put the second treat up for you guys! Because of today's white out I got inspired to take some shots and put together a winter photo album. Now, you guys have two options for checking out said album. You can either view it on my Facebook, or you can view it on my Photobucket. I made the Photobucket so that hopefully everyone can see, since I know some people can't access Facebook. If you can see Photobucket and you've never used it before, scroll down on the linked page until you see Albums, and then click it ^_^.

Now, what is the third treat you guys might be wondering? This blog ^_^. I was planning on just hopping on to post links to the items when they got set up, but I thought you guys decided a blog since I hadn't posted one in the past few days ^_^. 

I hope you guys like your treats, but now it's time for me to hop off of here and get some food in my stomach.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment