Translator

Monday, January 20, 2014

Hey everyone, tired as hell today. I barely got any sleep last night, and I opened this morning, so I'm just ready to crash. I'm not a morning person by any sense of the title, so I'm not fond of having the morning shift, but hey I can't complain, it gives me hours.

Good note: Finished last week off with some overtime on the next check.  And I got my raise officially, so that will be on the next check, with my overtime.

Headed home with Abby now, surprised I managed to get out almost on time, but that was because she was my ride home today.

So how's everyone's year going so far? Obviously mine's been touch and go but I'm hoping it turns out to be a good year ^_^. Well, we're almost to the hotel now so I gotta go, but I just wanted to give you guys an update. Take care!

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment