Translator

Saturday, January 25, 2014

So, to explain to you lovely folks why I won't be hopping into the chat today, it's because tonight is a very special night. Tonight is Xan's game night. What does that mean exactly?

It means that at some point while I'm still at work, one of the guys in the group that Xan plays Pathfinder with comes to Kennesaw from Marietta to pick him up til around 3-4 AM (EST). Which means when I get home it's just me and Nojuan. It's really the one day out of the week we have some us hangout time. No offense to Xan if he ends up reading this, but it's the one time we can be watching something and he won't be laughing over it, or if we laugh we won't have to pause and explain what happened. That last one only gets old when it's stuff we've been watching, like a series, and he hasn't been watching it at all. Because then we have to go back and explain the deal with these two characters before we can explain what was so funny, and then listen to him ramble about it being "formula". Everything is a "formula" to him, and by now I'm so used to it in shows and movies that I don't care as long as they do it right and everything is still enjoyable. As I said, no offense to Xan if he ends up reading this, but it gets old buddy.

So, instead of staying late for training tonight I'm going to come home pretty much as soon as I get let go so we can get as much chill time as possible. I'll just stay late on a different day or try again at getting training in on my off day. Jenny couldn't help me log into the training site from home, and her boss never answered my text asking for help.

But anywho, I've decided to try to share more with you guys on the things I like, so below are a couple of videos. One is from jacksfilms and the other is from Tobuscus. And while I'm getting the links for the vids I might throw in something else. Those two are getting first notice because they posted new videos recently and they're totally worth plugging ^_^.

Jacksfilms - Your Grammar Sucks #65

Tobuscus - MY GIRLFRIEND WAS CAST IN THE LEGO MOVIE


The video above from Tobuscus is from 1 of his 3 channels, TobyTurner. Both him and jacksfilms are super talented, and honestly, even though there are currently 65 YGS videos out, and more to come every Friday if he keeps up the good work, you really need to go back and watch from the beginning. Nojuan and I caught it originally at #20, and from there we went back and just watched them all. And, every now and then jacksfilms will throw in the bloopers from the YGS videos, and those are just as laugh-inducing as the YGS videos themselves.

Tobuscus, on his TobyGames channel, has an awesome series of the game The Walking Dead, and you definitely need to check it out, and here's the video from the beginning of the series:


Now if those 2 aren't up your alley, you could try another set up YouTubers that I watch, and I can actually link you to a video that has both of them in one go!


Now I warn you... Shane Dawson, the one on the right, can be a bit...raunchy? Is that the word? I don't know, you watch the video and you decide. He's still pretty fucking funny and he doesn't hit that button on my humor side that tells me stuff is too dirty to be funny. Then again, we all have different thresholds. But, as I was saying, the jokes in the above video can be a bit inappropriate, especially if you're Helen Keller, but it is a good video all around ^_^.

I think that's going to be it for the YouTube plugs for now, but I hope you guys enjoy what I link you to, and if you have any suggestions on who I should also watch on YouTube, then feel free to contact me, info is to the right as always. Hope you all have a great day!

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment