Translator

Saturday, January 18, 2014

I never did get the chance to get on here and tell you guys how my first day opening went. Honestly the only jam I ran into was the fact that the computers did NOT want to function for me. I went into that store with the main goal, aside from doing everything right, that I would not under any circumstances call Jenny or Dylan... But I didn't know how to get the computer system to work. Without the computer system I couldn't open and print out the morning prep work info so I HAD to call her and get it worked out.

No, I lie. That wasn't the only jam, I just remembered the other. Abby was my opening driver, and I usually like working with her, but we were super dead and I kept telling her to try to find something to do, but she wouldn't listen.

I know for a fact that Chastain was watching me on the cameras, because I could hear the camera beep every now and then. I told her that if she had nothing to do to get her tail off camera, or try harder to find something. Nope. I was cleaning the windows out of boredom and instead of grabbing the other bottle and washing the inside while I did the outside, or vise versa she chose to fuck with me through the window. On camera.

I get that she was bored and had nothing to do but that does not excuse it. It probably looked so bad to Chastain to see me not being able to control the employee under my clock, and I told her I wanted to make a good impression but she didn't want to listen.

But I closed last night into this morning so I'll post later about that fiasco. I'm finally able to crash.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment