Translator

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Is it lame that I'm writing this blog bit by bit - while playing Skyrim? ^_^ I'm honestly typing this up on my phone in between loading screens or long, drawn out dialogues lol.

Though right now Skyrim is hating me. I cleared out Pinebrook Cave of the vampires and originally fast-travelled to the Blue Palace. I did my business there, waited since it's after 1am Skyrim time, and when I went out into the town vampires have killed almost everyone and I'm like O.O!!!! WTF!?!? So I reloaded back to the Blue Palace fast travel and found the vampires, wiped them out, but apparently killed a guard in the process so I had to reload again....Then killed a guard again on accident and reloaded...Then accidentally killed a civilian in the melee <-_-> ugh...

So I'm about to reload again, hand Derkeethus all my stolen crap and in case I kill someone again I won't lose my good crap. It figures... The one time I actually take precaution no one dies.

Anyway, I do want to tell you guys about yesterday's chaos, but that is honestly a time for when I'm on Nojuan's laptop and have more freedom than a small QWERTY board. I just want to let you guys know for now that it was total chaos and I don't see why it had to happen. So there will be a blog at some point tomorrow, so keep an eye out for it ^_^.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment