Translator

Monday, January 13, 2014

Okay, so I'm slowly, but definitely, losing more and more of my nerves. Why? Because today is the day... The day that I, Lily, open the store. Not Dylan, not Jenny or Tanner, but me. I'm going to be the only one there from 9-10 until my opening driver, Abby, gets in, and this al has to go right.

I know for a fact that Chastain is going to be watching me on the cameras, to make sure I don't fuck shit up, and that's going to be nerve-wracking all on its own. But to make sure the store is right, and try not to call Jenny for help, is going to be a whole other obstacle. Yes, I did go in with her one day, and take notes on how to open, in the order of what needs to be done, but that doesn't mean everything will go off without a hitch. I'm fucking terrified I'm going to mess up something big, and my nerves are rattled. I thought a shower might do to calm me down, nope. All it did was get my fur wet.

I'm having a hard time typing this to be honest, because my hands want to go one way when I want them to go the other. I'm basically making a mess in my pants with how nervous I am, and I know everyone keeps saying I'll do fine, but I have one hour to get most of prep done before orders start coming in, and I have until the lunch rush hits to have everything done. I'm thinking about leaving a few minutes early just to be on the safe side and make sure I get everything.

I'm going out of my mind... Anyway, wish me luck folks, I'll try to post a blog on how it went when I get home. If not tonight, then tomorrow when I'm off work. I have a few things to do in the morning, but after that I might be able to yank someone's computer to give you guys a run through.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment