Translator

Monday, January 6, 2014

So I had an idea a little bit ago and I've been working on setting things up, in case you guys like my idea.

I was thinking of setting up a chat room for us all to meet up in from time to time, since there are times when I get on-line and just totally forget to blog like I should. If I did set it up I would be posting times for when I KNEW I would be getting on-line and jumping into the chat. And of course there would be times when I didn't plan on jumping on, but still did anyway. I would post on Twitter or Facebook when that would be happening, so you didn't miss out on me being in there.

The only reason I was thinking of doing the chat room is because there are so many of you who are tuning in to read my blog, I was thinking of getting a little more of a personal note with you lovely folks. I would be more than happy to just chat with you guys about anything, or answer any questions you might have. If I do set it up all the way, I'll post the link to it for you guys to be able to jump in and maybe catch me on an unexpected time, or during a planned time.

In other news, I've told you all before I'm a fan of some YouTubers, and one of them, Tobuscus, has recently posted a new parody song, that I'm in love with. I'm not a fan of Ylvis, but Toby's parody of What Does The Fox Say? is absolutely awesome, therefore I'm going to plug it right now.

vid link

You NEED to go check it out and enjoy it yourself... Or I'll open my jaws and nom on your head for a bit like a giant, squishy chew toy ^_^. Kay?

Anywho, it's my turn to walk Jack before we head off to bed, so hopefully I'll talk to you guys later!

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment