Translator

Friday, January 24, 2014

So, how has everyone's week been going? Aside from the opening fiascoes I told you about yesterday, mine has been going good to say the least. The only real issue I've been having  is the fact that for the last couple of days I've felt like crap. Yesterday was a migraine that refused to leave no matter what I did to it. I went into work looking like I was going to die, to the point where when Jenny was leaving she told Dylan not to keep me for longer than an hour unless we got busy.

As soon as it died down, I called Gary to head on over, and went into the office to work on something I had taken on, it's a secret ^_^. But at that point, while I was waiting for Gary, I had finally gotten my migraine to lower to just a headache, which I was grateful for. As I'm getting ready to get up to leave Dylan comes in and asks me to check out Carl, and as I'm watching him navigate to the checkout area of the computer, I hear this loud fucking bang behind me.

Carl has taken to scaring me lately, and when I don't feel like utter crap, with a massive headache that just spiked back into a migraine due to the loud noise and me being startled, I can tolerate him doing this. He's taken to doing this for fun, an honestly, with me suffering from PTSD after my car accident, I can't handle shit like this. Add onto that I don't feel good, and you get an eruption. I was willing to check Carl out so he could go home, even though I was off the clock, but after the fact that Dylan was obviously helping him by distracting me, even though he KNEW I was feeling like shit, I said fuck it and got up and left.

I'm getting real sick and tired of people at my jobs finding it funny to fucking scare me. "Let's scare Lily" may sound like fun, but I'm not going to be okay with it anymore. Usually I don't mind a joke here and there, but when it's every day I work with you, and it obviously bothers me but you keep doing it, I'm not going to tolerate it anymore. Especially when I caught him telling people how to scare me when he didn't think I was around. Both him and Dylan, and Kyle who was standing behind them, thought it was funny until they saw I was obviously not okay with this recent joke. It was funny the first few times, but now it's old and annoying. I'm going to have to let him know I'm done with it, and he needs to cut it out. I hate being mean, and controlling, but I'm starting to get paranoid anxiety attacks at work because I never know when he's going to scare me again.

With my PTSD I can't handle being startled or scared unexpectedly anymore. I know it was just a loud bang, but it really rattled my nerves, ontop of sending my migraine back into full swing.

I feel worse today unfortunately. Woke up with a stuffy nose and a dull headache, and the nose is clear now but my head's warning me that something bad is coming if I'm not lucky.

Did my taxes yesterday and almost cried at how little I was getting back. I couldn't even cover a month of rent at the hotel with my tax check. At least it's enough to where if I don't touch it, and just add to it as I can, then I might be able to afford a car soon.

Nojuan actually got back in touch with an old friend of his, who is offering us a place with him and it sounds absolutely amazing, and I would be able to use his car for work and whatnot until I get my own, but here's the bad part.... We live in Kennesaw... It's in Douglasville. If we took Cads up on his offer then I would be working in Acworth and living in Douglasville. For those of you not familiar with Georgia's geography, that's a round trip commute of almost 2 hours. And Domino's does not offer gas compensation. I would have to get a transfer out to a different Domino's if I wanted less of a commute. Problem with that: I don't know if Team Cowabunga has a Domino's out in Douglasville.

If I did move out there, and wanted to not have a 2 hour round trip commute, I would have to get a letter of release and start up at the new Domino's, and hope on a couple of things. 1) I would keep making when I am now, if not more, 2) I would be going into a store that has a great environment like my store, 3) I wouldn't be going into a store so different from mine that I would either get fired, or quit, within a short time.

If Cads lived closer, say no further out than Marietta (a 40 minute round trip commute), or Woodstock (also a 40 minute round trip commute), then I would jump on the offer. Rent would be $400/mo (USD) split between me, Xan, and Cads, and I would have a car I could use until I got mine with the money we would be saving. It just sucks that such a great opportunity doesn't exist closer, you know? That would really help us out =/.

Anyway, I'm going to see if I can log onto the training web-site from home so I can try to get training in, without the hassle of people bugging me every five seconds.

Signing off,
Lily

PS- I'm still in the chat, and I'll be there until Nojuan wakes up and kicks me off of his computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment