Translator

Friday, July 26, 2013

Okay, this is getting to be just a bit old... I had to go to the hospital again this morning due to another ruptured cyst on my blasted ovary. This is too much. I'm doped up on 3 different injections right now, and if I didn't keep correcting every mistake I made as I noticed it, this blog would be unreadable. So I'm going to go ahead and get the pills they prescribed me this time; maybe if I had done it the first time I wouldn't have had to o back ><! I still have to stop by work to turn in my doctor's note since I'm supposed to work tonight but that's just not happening. I can't legally drive right now. Nojuan is driving for me.

I also keep having trouble with my eyelids. They're too heavy for my poor facial muscles to hold them up, which is another reason I'm glad Nojuan is driving me right now. I had him drop me off since it took forever last time, but they got me in right away sicne no one was in the waiting room anf then they made me wait for him to be there before they would give me anything for the pain. How rude.

Oh, ha, last night Chuck caught my deadpan face. Not caught it himself, but caught it in action. Want to laugh? Read on.

So, the fox and I were talking about how the new manager wants to cross-train all employees, which means us drivers would also be in charge of making food sometimes. I'm always busy doing other prep, stock,and work items to where there is never a point I could hop on the make line to learn anything. I'm not saying I won't do it, accept the cross-training that is, but I am saying I'll never be over there enough to remember everything I learned in the cross-training so I don't think it's a good idea. There has never been a time where anyone I was opening with asked me to help them make food because they always have it under control themselves and two people being over there would just put me in the way. He agrees with me.

Sidenote: Chuck is one of the few co-workers I like and get along with all the time. If I have mentioned this before and I'm currently just repeating myself, forgive me. It's the drugs they put in me.

So, while we're talking about this, we're alost done when the chihuahua (yes Stephanie) came around the corner and asked what we were talking about. Shoving my tongue in my cheek I explained what we were talking about and then she opened her mouth. Keep in mind, she's been there for YEARS.

"I don't think the drivers should be cross-trained because it could effect our efficiency. I mean, we already do so much, adding on more information would just make us forget some of the things we already know. It's just too much to put on our plates and we never go near there anyway. I think we shouldn't do it because it'll just mess us up."

The minute the first part of that sentence leaves her mouth I just give her this look. It's my look that I usually only give people in my head, but she spewed forth so much stupid that my look came out. The best picture I could find to represent it was this one:



And finally, she stopped talking and walked away. The whole time she's talking and I'm giving her that look, Chuck is standing there and I can see out of the corner of my eye, he's looking at her and then to me, and back to her and just like me, he doesn't say one word to her. But he comes to me, puts his hand on my shoulder, laughing, and says to me, "Lily, you were giving her one hell of a shitty look." Of course he's enjoying it because like me, he can't stand her stupid teacup guts.

I mean seriously, if you can't multi-task without forgetting stuff you've known for YEARS then maybe, just MAYBE you should try to move on and find a different job. You don't belong here.

Anyway, I need to get to work so I can turn in my doctor's note and see if I can find someone to cover my shift.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment