Translator

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Okay, so maybe Tyler isn't so bad... My first impression of him was total penis pumper, but the first day I actually worked for him, he showed he's not a total dick unless you get on his bad side. I went to him to let him know what I needed for my schedule, which is very simple, just no two days off in a row and work me any and every shift you can, and he asked me about a note Mitch had left him... In regards to my "clock abuse"... Fucking prick...

So I laid it all out for him, ready for him to side with Mitch since both of them are managers, and instead, he tells me I was in the right. I had nothing to worry about since he understood where I was coming from. I would be lying if I tried to say I wasn't absolutely shell shocked by this bit of news. A manager, who seemed to have his head up his tail, understood the POV of a driver, way below him?? *and cue the slack-jaw thylacine*

So yeah, I didn't realize just how much had to be done at our store, cleaning wise, until Tyler came in and actually called in our Regional Manager to help him basically detox the store. He's also bringing in new policies, which I actually can say I'm totally okay with. They're methods that not only make sense, but should have been done a hell of a lot sooner. I like this otter ^_^. He's okay in my book. Especially since he made Kiki feel like a whore XD. I mean shit, come on, she came in wearng shorts that stopped just below her thighs, but weren't quite down to her knees. Company policy states nothing above the knees (HAHAHAHA *sing-song* Not below the eyebrows -- props if you get he reference) when wearing shorts and he flat out looked at her. "What the fuck are you wearing?"

It made the little me in my head do a cartwheel after seeing the look on her face. Sweet victory. I love it when a male manager who isn't gay, can look past a girl's cuteness to tell her how it is. It's always awesome to see, even if it is rare. Anyway, I really don't have a lot of time right now since I have so much stuff I have to get done, but I just wanted to give you guys an update!

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment