Translator

Monday, July 22, 2013

What...in the Hell...am I going to do with my grandma? This damn woman fell, and it took my mom 3 hours. 3 damn hours to convince her to get it checked out. She broke her hip, across the whole piece and has to have it all replaced. She's going to have to have an artificial hip put in since it's too damaged to even go through the whole pin process.

Now, my mom has always had my gram take care of her because apparently she's forgotten how to be a living, breathing human herself. She can almost never stand it when my gram even talks, has even snapped at her in her own home for talking. Apparently, in front of the doctors she snapped at my gram so instead of letting her go home for recovery once they've replaced her hip, they're sending her to a home. She'll be allowed to go home when she's done recuperating, which is going to suck for her. But... She's going to be getting a vacation from my mom and the hell she goes through with her, so I'm hoping she's getting a break. I'm just not happy she has to go to a home to do so. The last time anyone I cared about went into a home, he died there.

I know she won't die in there (she better not) but I still don't like that her daughter is such a piece of work that my gram can't even relax in her own home to get better. That pisses me off on so many levels. I'm kind of dreading going into work tonight, I don't know why. I just get this feeling like I need to not go in, but I can't afford to not to, so I wish it would go away.

I'm going to at least eat before work, maybe get in some Desperate Housewives.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment