Translator

Monday, July 22, 2013

Okay... So, what to talk about... I want to give you guys an update and say hello to my new viewer in Serbia, but I don't know what to talk about... Hmmm...

Here's a topic, YouTube. I mainly use YouTube for music video, but there are times where I tune into actual YouTubers to see what on Earth they've posted this time. For example, Jack Douglass and Toby Turner.

 




I have got to say, these two crazy sons of bitches are the rare ones. I almost never pick YouTubers to actually subscribe to and somehow they made me do it. Maybe it's their creativity, but whatever it is, they have me hooked. I didn't even find them on my own, I can thank Nojuan for that one. He was looking up Skyrim playthroughs and he found this crazy guy screaming about Lydia dying. Isn't that something we all dream of when playing Skyrim? Finding a way to kill that annoying NPC who just loves to get in your way and push you off of places you would really rather not fall from? The one time I caused a dragon to kill her was so fucking awesome!!!.....And then I couldn't get my belongings from her corpse because the game glitched and I hadn't save in 3 hours... God... Damn... It.

So Nojuan started looking more into this Tobuscus guy, and from there we found his other channels and I got suckered into watching his ADHD self until his videos became oddly addicting... Now, I'm not one of those Tobuscus fans that want to kidnap him, tie him up and use his body to my heart's desires. No, that's Nojuan XD.

Then I got curious about this guy who had Tobuscus in his videos for this amazing skit called Your Grammar Sucks. Episode #20 was my first taste, which caused me to go back and watch it all from the beginning to current, and I'm still looking forward to more of them. Then again, that's probably because I'm a total grammar Nazi half the damn time. Below you'll find the video that got me hooked.



After watching all the YGS episodes I started going back to Jack's other video and holy christ this kid is (only 3 years younger, but will still get called kid) talented as hell. He's definitely found what he's supposed to do. I'm happy for anyone who does.

Anyway, I'm tired and technically on call for the morning shift. if they need me I need to not be woken up by the phone call, which I would sleep through if I stay up much later. At least if they don't call I can sleep in until my actual 6:30p-10p scheduled shift. But, before I go, any suggestions from you guys as to what videos to watch? Or what YouTubers to check out? E-mail links are to the side and I'm always up for suggestions.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment