Translator

Saturday, July 20, 2013

So my birthday is coming up, what should I do? Nojuan and I are thinking of going to the Georgia Aquarium since we both love sea life and we haven't been to one in a super long time. But I'm also open to other suggestions.

In other news I was thinking about trying to save up to go to FWA '14. For those of you who don't know what FWA stands for, click on the link to the right and all will be explained. Yep, this link right here...   Though it will be a bit to save up, at least Xan can save up for his own ticket and we can split the cost of Nojuan's ticket. It's all going to depend on how things are at the time. We might not end up going. It's all going to have to rest on what's going on when we're trying to save up.

Right now I need to save up money for 2 wheel bearing hubs since both tires need to have it replaces on my car. The right one is loose so it's first on the list, but the left side is just noisy and about to go out soon. Once I get all of that taken care of we'll be able to focus on other things.

I'll keep you all posted on how that goes. Sadly though I've had one hell of a day so I need to get my tail to bed.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment