Translator

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

So you may have noticed my fish tank ^_^. I did a couple of changes to the blog to accommodate a little for my international viewers. Make things a little easier, like the translator I put in at the top of the page for easy finding ^_^. I also added a subscribe button so you guys don't have to keep checking back for an update, it'll let you know when I do now!

In other news, I haven't really been on due to being put on bed rest by my doctor since I wound up in the hospital the day after my last post. I thought my appendix was rupturing because of the pain I was going through. Unfortunately, I have this huge fear of going under the knife, mostly because I know of the horror stories and what can go wrong. To give you an example of how afraid I am of it, the doctor came to let me know my white cell count was through the roof so they wanted to do a CT Scan to make sure it wasn't my appendix before they looked elsewhere, but it was going in that direction. As soon as he tells me this my BP shot up by 30 points, which only served to worry him for my safety.

Luckily I avoided surgery... Because it was a cyst that had ruptured on my right ovary, which is why the pain was in the area that it was. Unfortunately until my body recovers from it more I have to take it easy, which means I'm totally hiding it from work. Luckily, the first day led into the day I had requested off to begin with so I didn't need to call off and expose everything. I'll be honest here, when I'm hurt so bad I have to, or rather, I should be calling off, I try to keep it quiet from my jobs so they won't try to send me home early. If they do send me home it means I can't make money, and if I can't make money, well... Bye bye car, home, you get the point.

In the great news section of my life XAN GOT A MOTHERFUCKING JOB!!!! It's at the Zaxby's up the road, which is convenient enough for my liking, but what irritates me is that when he got here back in April he was supposed to go there to begin with and didn't. The first time he goes there his ass gets hired and starts the very next day. I wanted to punch that folf in the snout so bad poor Nojuan got the brunt of my irritation. But I made up for it by taking him to visit our friend Mary ^_^.

Anyway, this does mean I won't be the only one paying rent anymore which means I can start saving money for possibly getting myself to the FOB concert in September, if that even happens. Knowing my luck those will sell out before I get a chance to get any and I'll be grumbling that whole month. It's the only thing I want to do for myself as a bday present. Now, granted, my bday is this month but it would be a late bday gift to myself ^_^.

Alright everyone, it's that time for me to head off of here. I have to go to work in the morning (yuck) to make some monies. Take care everyone!

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment