Translator

Thursday, August 8, 2013

No, I'm not dead, I've just been otherwise incapacitated... Meaning I had to pawn my laptop to have money or rent or the three of us would be out on the street. So Nojuan was nice enough to let me on his laptop so I could let you guys know I am still alive. It's going to be a while before I get my laptop back, but I will get it back. Until then blogs are going to be very sparse since he runs his own stuff on his laptop and I don't want to get in the way of it. And Xan's internet on his laptop is kind of crap (meaning almost never works) so my options are very limited.

But aside from that, nothing new is really going on in our furry lives right now. Just struggling to make it day to day like everyone else out there. It's become very obvious I'm not making it to the Fall Out Boy tour in September. I've given up hope on that even happening. My birthday went okay I suppose. Spent it laid up with a tooth infection that had taken on the form of a wicked abscess so not much happened that day.

Nothing else really... Sorry again for the upcoming lack of blogs, but until I get my little guy back I'm going to be limited to either trips to the library, which kill gas, or when Nojuan might be able to let me slip onto his laptop.

Take care of yourselves folks and know that y'all are always on my mind!

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment