Translator

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A slightly darker side of me...

I've been in pain all day from working every single day this week, and pulling stints at other stores to make extra money and just a random search of my email popped up the most out of nowhere sidebar information. One of my favorite bands My Chemical Romance is finally splitting. Fucking seriously? Read it yourself here...

Anyway, that is not the kind of news I could want to find out of nowhere, just adds to my frustration of my bands either going on "hiatus" never to return (NSync) or going on hiatus to come back for one more album and then fuck off (MCR), or even hiatus and come back as 2 separate bands (Panic! At the Disco and The Young Veins -they only lasted for one iTunes only album). I HATE the word hiatus. It ruins everything.

Luckily it didn't fuck with Bon Jovi or Fall Out Boy (yet). I'm just having a shitty week to be honest with those of you viewing my page. By the way, side note, I have more views in Germany than America... You guys are awesome ^^. Back to my issues...

Nick the fucking weasel has been pissing me off more and more and this other girl, Stephanie, she's the most annoying tea cup chihuahua I have ever met. She barks at me for no damn reason even though she's been told by 2 people in management to knock it the fuck off, even actually put her pawas on me today and almost got the shit beat out of her if Mike, a scruffy greyhound, hadn't stepped in and told her to fuck off. Over pizza labels.

You heard right folks. Pizza. Labels.

The labels needed to go on the right pizza boxed so whoever boxed the food knew what boxes what item went in, and Mike had asked for one of us to do it. Her run is up and I have nothing to do, so which one of us should do it? Me. I go over there to start and she snaps at me about it not taking two people to put labels on a box and actually put her paws on me to move me out of the box/register area when I erupted about this little chihuahua bitch fucking touching me. I almost hit her and honestly if Mike hadn't come over when I raised my voice, I just might have opened my jaws and ripped her fucking head off her shoulders.

Anyway, I'm just tired, and sore... I'm going to visit Mary and go to bed... Much love to you all.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment