Translator

Monday, March 18, 2013

A little bit of glee for me.

So the awesome thing about the blog site I go through is that it lets me view where my blog is viewed. Aside from the obvious hits in the US apparently Germany is viewing my blog. Thank you Germany! :3 Makes me feel special in a weird little way.

But anyway, sadly tonight was a slow one at work. I thought that with it being St. Patrick's Day we would have been slammed, but honestly I spent most of my time in back doing dishes, and only doing 4 deliveries before I got told to go ahead and go. There were 7 of us there for half an hour with nothing do and slowly we got picked off one by one until it was my go. I brought home less than $20, which is the least amount I've brought home since I started. I brought home more than that on my first night there even.

I had more $1s than a junior stripper XD.

Also, another down side. I woke up feeling terrible. A headache to start and then as the day went on I started getting nauseous, and a little dizzy. Realized I had a fever and I took a small nap before I went in, while Nojuan when to get as lunch to eat together before I left. I only got down half of my sub when I had to go, but I still felt terrible.

Kind of glad I got to go home early, considering how I was feeling. I'm off tomorrow but what I'm going to do is wake up early enough to go through and do my apartment secret shop and work after. I know I'm off but all I have to do to make money is call the Sandy Springs store like my boss told me to and I can get some extra time in there since they're low on drivers. Apparently one of our workers is barely at our store since he's always at the other one. I was thinking maybe some days go in and pull a shift at that store before my shift at my base store. It would definitely be a good way to make some extra money until I can get in a second job with more stability.

I figure since I only work 3-5 hours a night, getting some daylight work in at another store would do me good. I need to call the local paper and ask about open routes so I can deliver both pizzas and newspapers. Wish me luck, I need it, that's for sure.

Well, Nojuan wants me to join him for a little time with The Happy Creation so I'm going to get off of here.

A special shout out to those viewing me in Germany! Thank you for your views! They make me happy!

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment