Translator

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It was a short night at work tonight, and I only got jipped on one run. Of course I'm not always going to be lucky enough to only lose money on one run, but it was definitely nice getting tipped instead of jipped. My foot pads are killing me though from all the hustling I did tonight. I managed to get 8 runs in tonight in under 3 hours, which was a great record.

It's looking like I'm going to need to get a second job though, because I'm only working a bare part-time shift and I can't afford our weekly rent and my monthly car payment/insurance and cell phone, which I use the internet for mapquest so I don't get lost. I just need a find a place that's hiring nearby so I can still save on gas. Here's to hoping for that one though.

Came home and Nojuan was fast asleep, so this won't be long. We try to stay on the same sleep schedule so one isn't awake when the other is asleep, and trying to keep the TV on low, or noise in general low.

Wish me luck on finding a second job and best wishes to all of you.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment