Translator

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mary is a good friend of mine, especially tonight when she helped out with my pain. I don't know what it is tonight, but every now and then a little random shoot of pain will erupt somewhere in my body. I think it might have something to do with the fact I've been sick for the past couple of days. I usually do get random shoots of pain when I'm feverish. Just part of being sick I guess : (.

Nojuan was the one who suggested we go and see Mary since she usually has what I need when I hurt.

I hate the weasel i work with by the way. I told Nojuan most of the story that happened with him tonight so I need a little to chill our from it, but what I will say is this. If I was the manager I would have snatched his hat off his head and tossed him out the door. Lazy good-for-nothing -puts-a-bad-name-to-weasels bastard. I'll give details tomorrow or later today, who knows lol.

I saw my views from Germany again! It makes me happy each time.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment