Translator

Monday, March 11, 2013

Hello!

First I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to read my journal. If you ever have any questions about anything posted here, be it clarification or just curiosity, please feel free to let me know and I'll gladly respond.

Second, I would like to properly introduce myself. My name is Lily and yes, I am a Thylacine, or Tasmanian Tiger if you need the regular title. There are very few of us out there, and I'm one of the ones bold enough to post in a public place. I'm 27, and I'll be 28 in July on the 27th. I live in Georgia, north of Atlanta, and I've only been here since October of 2011. Came up here to watch my friend get married and then I ended up staying here.

I'm originally from Florida, though I wouldn't go back if you paid me to, aside from getting to be around the friends I had there. I recently settled into my new job, working for Domino's Pizza as a delivery driver, and so far I love it!

Although my species has been hunted to damn near extinction, which causes those that remain of us to hide in the shadows, I'm a very social being. I love working on the team that I do, and being a part of the family in this store. The last time I had a job I was actually moving and being constantly on the go was back in June of 2011 when I worked for 7-Helleven as my co-workers and I called it. For the past year I was working in a Verizon Wireless call center, dealing with all kinds of hate, hell and discontent....On my ass. I BARELY moved, unless I got up and started pacing as far as the chord on my headset would let me, so of course I put on some weight, which I'm not pleased about.

My metabolism took a major blow during my period of inactivity. But all of that's over now since I'm constantly jogging from car to door, door to car, car to store, store to car and running around in the fast-paced store in general. You can imagine the pain I'm feeling in my legs since I'm using muscles I haven't used since 2011. Hopefully during this time I can also work on getting rid of the weight I gained at VZW.

Well, that's all for now. My room mate (a husky mix) and I have cabin fever and are going to go for a small jaunt.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment