Translator

Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm a zombie and I've come to eat your...churros? I don't know why but I'm seriously craving a churro. As for the zombie comment, I'm tired boss. Dog tired... Props if you know what movie that is from. Anyway, I'm a zombie because I have been awake since shortly before 2PM (EST) on 8-18 and it's now almost 8AM (EST) on 8-19. You see, I would have gone to bed by now, but yesterday (before finding out insomnia would be a demon I'd have to chase away) I told my co-worker Dave, the one with the stutter that I mentioned, that I would over his 10AM-5PM shift today so he could get his car repaired.

He's stayed late so I could leave when I wasn't feeling good before, so I figure I owe him one, you know? So I have to open this morning, with no sleep, and we all know by now that when my schedule says I leave at 5PM, I can almost certainly bank on 8-9PM as my actual leaving time. Which it can be safe to say this means I am passing the fuck out when I get home. Especially since I open tomorrow as well. At least then I go in at 11:30AM instead of 10AM like this morning. I'm going to die...

So I decided that if I can get all the repairs that are needed to my car done by the time FWA (Furry Weekend Atlanta) rolls around this upcoming event I would really like to go. Not sure if I'm going to try to find some half-ass way to have some sort of thing resembling a suit or not, but I do definitely want to go and it's only going to happen if things are all caught up and out of the way. Let me know if any of you guys will be going this upcoming event or not, maybe we can meet up if any of you are in the area.

So, to keep myself awake until I go to work I'm going to go surf the net and look for things to do to occupy my time with. I'll catch up with you guys later.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment