Translator

Sunday, August 18, 2013

So Tyler wants us to believe he's turned over a new leaf to be a better manager... Friday I was having major car troubles and he wouldn't let me call out even though I told him it took me 3 hours to get my car home from Marietta. Douche. Anyway...  We have a couple of new people though I've only seen one of them actual start working (the other two were at the store meeting last week so I know they exist) and his name is Josh. He seems to be a pretty cool kid so far. He's coming to us from Pizza Hut, which so far from what I've seen we did a good steal since he seems to be easily trained.

He's kind of a mutt, but he's a red-head, and we all know my thing for red-heads by now lol. He's 8 years my junior (20) so that's just not going to go to anything past friends. I don't go for anyone more than 2 years younger than me if I can help it, unless the personality is there. But not 8. That's too close to being 10 years younger than me, so I have to say the ABSOLUTE cut off point would have to be 5 years younger than me. AT MOST.

But anyway, I just wanted to give you guys an update on how I was doing and OH! By the way, Nojuan, Xan and I are looking into rent-to-own places in the area so we can get out of our little sardine can. I'll keep you posted on the search progress ^_^.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment