Translator

Monday, August 26, 2013

So I need to do it.. A VMAs blog... Because honestly, I don't know what in the Hell I saw tonight... I haven't paid any attention to the VMAs sine the last time *NSync performed on them because right around that time the show just starte sucking as it was. So, finding out *NSync was going to be there all at one time, I got happy, decided I would actually watch it this time.

*clears throat* WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE VMAS? I mean, seriously, the VMAs have always been a chance for people to dress to impress (or turn heads), but this time... What the Hell was that?

Due to the commercials leading up to it I knew that Miley Cyrus would be there, but I did not expect this:



Or this:


I mean, hell, even Lil' Kim was wearing more than her. Lil' freakin' Kim, who is known for wearing this type of crap:

http://behindthetalent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/kim.jpeg

Was wearing this outfit:



All I saw on that stage tonight was a sad, pathetic little girl who's embarrassing her dad's name. I'm not a huge B. Cryus fan, but come on, how can you not look at the below gif and not feel bad for him.



If she was my daughter, I was disown her instead of the other way around. She's disgusting... It.. I mean come on, you know it's bad when Will Smith can't even look at you right...



See what I mean? Anyway, enough of her... So, what was with the 12 seconds of *NSync performance modeled around Justin fucking up his own music for how long? I mean seriously... And his performance wasn't even all that pleasing. He barely sang along to his track, when he did sing he sounded like he didn't even warm up his voice, and when the songs were playing they were all warped and messed up. I mean, I haven't like his stuff since after he had Justified, so having to hear the songs that have been raping my ears for the past few years being messed up as they were for the performance just... I muted almost all of it...

It was still great to see them out on stage again. Yes, I've been a fan of *NSync since *NSync *N Concert On Disney, and since the dreaded hiatus I've always said they didn't need Justin to carry on. Hell, BSB did it without Kevin, and made how many albums without him? Yes, happily he is back, but as far as my opinion goes, *NSync could have still toured without him. But eh, I digress.

I need to get some rest so I can wake up early enough to get the rental car and go take my drug test. Later folks.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment