Translator

Sunday, August 25, 2013

So as promised I have uploaded the pics of my accident, and this blog is kind of a 2-in-1 deal since on top of getting you guys the photos, I'm also unveiling my new facebook page for you guys!

------->Clicky-clicky<-------

I finally found a way around worrying about them seeing it as 2 profiles for the same 1 person since I already have one not-related to this blog. But anyway, aside from the pics being there, sometimes my facebook gets updated more than my blog so it will be a good way for you guys to get updates when I don't blog.

I have to get off of here though so I can get a ride to the scene so I can take pics of the skid marks. It was too dark to last night, and I got a ticket for following too closely when I know I slid a good bit before I actually hit the lady's truck.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment