Translator

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Okay, so today...is shit... I got into a car wreck tonight, and I'll be posting pictures of it tomorrow, but my car is dead... I haven't gotten the car to a body shop yet (since no where is open until Monday and I don't want it sitting anywhere it could be unsafe in) so I don't know if it's totaled or not, but it's bad...

My brakes locked when I was trying to avoid hitting someone and it just caused me to go into a slide, straight into the back of a Chevy Silverado. All that happened to her truck was me damaging the silver of her bumper, and it separated by about an inch from the actual truck bed. It wasn't hanging off or anything, just slightly pulled away and scratched, and she's bitching while my hood is bowed back, my radiator is obviously messed up to where my car can't even drive. Luckily no one was hurt physically, I just had a mental collapse while waiting for the cops.

I have NEVER been in an accident like this, let alone at all in the 13 years I've been driving, so I don't even know where to start on getting everything resolved. So on top of being irritated at me for scratching her bumper in the middle of totaling my car, she's got to take charge and call the cops while I call my store. Hey, by the way, I was delivering... I was literally on my way to work from a delivery when this all happened, pulled off the road into the parking lot my Domino's is in. So I call Tyler and let him know what's going on, and start filling out my paperwork that Domino's have us fill out in case of an accident, waiting for the cop while she calls her insurance company.

I didn't even think to call the insurance company until the cop asked if I had already called them; I'm a wreck. Gods, I still am a wreck. I'm not allowed to work until the results from my drug test comes back, but I can't even take it until Monday, and from there it can take 3-4 days to get back from the lab. So I'm going to out of work for almost a week just with the drug test.

After that I can still return once I get my rental car. Luckily my insurance will cover up to $30 (USD) a day, up to $900, so there's that until I get my car fixed up, if it can be... And my deductible is $500 so that's good at least... I don't know where I'm going to find the $500 though, or anything over the $30 for the rental car the insurance people will cover...

Gods, this is so much, I don't know how I'm handling it at this point. My head hurts, things are kind of at the end of the tunnel with what little I'm even absorbing right now. I feel like I'm just watching things, wondering why the Hell this is even happening... Why did this have to happen? I just... I don't know right now. I just need to tuck my tail between my legs and curl up in a fetal position against Nojaun's side and try to come back to Earth. I'm so lost right now..

Before I sign off, I just want to say thank you France for joining my viewers. Even though I may not seem very enthusiastic about it, I am. I'm always happy to see someone join in, but as you've just read, I'm pretty much going through hell right now...

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment