Translator

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

So I learned a valuable lesson... I can NOT, under any circumstances, open and close in the same day, and then try to do it a repeat the next day with neighbors that stay up until 4 am (EST) when I have to break down and call the cops to get them to stop when I've asked nicely. The last 2 days, I opened and closed within the dame day and today/yesterday, it wasn't pretty.

I managed to wake up at my alarms and then I checked my texts....then passed right back out until  mins before I had to be at work. I was so tired I didn't pull on my undershirt under my work shirt. Sheby pointed it out to me when I got in by pointing out she could see my neck tattoo. A little reminder, my neck tattoo is a choker with 3 stars trailing down the hollow of my throat to look like dangling jewelry. The stars are in the same color order as the stars in the Steelers icon. (Warning: I'm a football fan, as I am a huge Steelers fan. I may be a girl, but my game balls drop when football season rolls around. You will see some outbursts during this time.) I have to keep this tattoo covered because with it being a choker it looks like a piece of jewelry and therefor I have to keep it covered with a turtleneck. Not fun.

So, to continue, I was trying to keep myself going, but I was working with David, and we're both trying to outwork each other, and I barely have enough energy as it is so stuff runs out fast. It gets down to the point where I'm standing there, manning the oven, and next thing I know Sheby is lightly touching my left shoulder... I had fallen asleep, standing, while cutting a pizza. She told me to go ahead and go home since she would rather me be asleep at the pizza wheel than the steering wheel. I'm not in any trouble, but now they can know what my limits are. Thankfully tomorrow I'm off, so I can get as much rest in as I can.

I'm going to go ahead and hop off of here so I can work on that one-shot for my reader, and then get some rest, but before I got to bed... I got a huge surprise today when I first hopped on here to post a new blog, so I have to say this:

United States, Russia, Germany, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Brazil, Poland, Taiwan, and Venezuela. Thank you all so much for reading my blog. As I always say, I appreciate seeing new readers. Enjoy your stay folks!

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment