Translator

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pizza rolls when I work at Domino's... This is wrong lol. So, I don't have long since I'm pulling a swing shift today. One co-worker has a sick grandmother that might not make it through the night and another one got locked up yesterday. Unfortunately the one who got arrested is one of my favorite co-workers. But also unfortunately he did something very stupid, which I would have smacked him for if he hadn't gotten locked up. Of course all of this means I have to close tonight after I opened earlier. I was supposed to go in at 9, but Mitch called and asked me to come in at 8 instead so my relax time just got cut super short.

Hell, at this point I only have 1 hour left to relax before I have to put my work clothes back on and get back out on the road. *collapses in heap of ugh*

Anywho, I finally got an idea going for a reader of mine who won a free one-shot from me. It did take me a bit of thinking but I finally got it going and I sent her a small snippet from it, which she did love. So of course I'm inspired to work on it more. I think for now though I'm going to lose myself in Desperate Housewives or something so I can fully relax until I have to go back in.

Signing off,
Lily

ps- I was thinking of opening a Tumblr so you guys could communicate more directly with me if you had wanted to. Email me at thylacinelily@gmail.com if you want to give your input ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment