Translator

Thursday, June 6, 2013

I have 400 views and a new viewing country!! That couldn't have made my day better! The good news is though, Xan has a job interview tomorrow which will hopefully lead to employment.

Hello Netherlands!! ^_^!! I just wanted to say a quick thank you to you guys for making my counter hit over 400. You're all awesome for checking out my blog.

But anyway, still working on moving things from one site to another, and I've managed to get a bit moved, but I still have a lot of work ahead of me so I need to get this done asap. Had a chance to talk with my friend Red today, we haven't talked in almost a month due to conflicting schedules and all. He moved to ND back in November to work on a degree in Paleontology and I'm proud of him. I've been around for 16 years of his life since he's one of Nojaun's little brothers. He's actually the middle child of the set of 3, and a fox, one hell of a unique fox. You can check him out over there ---->  Yup, here.

I ended up bonding with Red and Nojuan, but Wolfy and I just never really got along, and it's been worse lately. We're not getting into that though, it's not something I like to even talk about. But anyway, he's doing great out in ND even though he's dealing with long days and barely any night. He said he's going to be sending pics as soon as he gets his camera, so I can't wait to see the place he's at now.

Anyway, I'm going to get back to work on moving my fics so I don't lose any of them when the site shuts down, if it does. Again, thank you Netherlands for joining my list and thank you to all my readers for checking out my blog!

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment