Translator

Friday, June 21, 2013

Okay, I'm done for the day. I made it out alive somehow, and was about to eat dinner (even though it's 4:11am (EST) right now) when I decided to check and see if I had any emails from you guys about the potential Lily Tumblr account. Instead I saw something awesome.

Taiwan!!! Thank YOU for joining my readers ^_^. It's always nice to see new viewers, in all countries. Granted, I still love Germany, Russia, US, everyone that's been watching me, but it's always a little thrill for me to see when a new country has joined my list, and more green has been filled in on my country screen. That really is something I enjoy from Blogger; the ability to see who all is actually watching me, aside from seeing the hit counter go up.

It's nice seeing so many people tune in.

But sadly I've been going since 9:50am (EST) and I've already had auto-pilot moments, where I seriously have lots bits of my day from when it was going on today. I know I'm pretty bad off when I make as many typos as I have been the last few moments, but have been cleaning up as best I can to make sure it's nice for you guys. I do have a longer entry coming tomorrow, but that will happen when I wake up.

My good friend Mary was able to hang out tonight with me, Nojuan, and Xan, so hopefully I'll be able to get to sleep just fine when I do lay down.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment