Translator

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Keep on keeping on... I think... So I just wanted to give you guys an update before I lose myself to Desperate Housewives, let you know how I was doing. I managed to get the money for rent, and I'll be going to get my car tire tomorrow. I'm going to see if I'll be able to get my oil change on Friday after I get out of work for the few hours they have me scheduled. I'm only a few steps away from getting my phone back on at least. I'm so tired of using Xan's phone... I feel bad using his minutes like I am.

But, my rent and my car need to be taken care of before I can do the phone, or new work clothes. I'll do my work clothes next though. By the time I can do my phone it'll probably be with my next pay check. Who knows.

But anyway, that's my update, I really don't have anything else to talk about right now aside from my recent Moulin Rouge jonesing. For some reason the radio around here loves playing the movie's version of Lady Marmalade. Sexy ass Mya...

OH! If anyone can find a way to save Vine vids to your comp, can you please let me know? It would be greatly appreciated.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment