Translator

Monday, May 27, 2013

And cue the long, irritated, sigh. So it's just one more thing after another right now and I'm not sure who, but I'm about to bitch slap someone...

So, the net is down again, I'm using someone else's internet so I can give ya'll an update. Basically, I'm having it hard right now and I'm not sure what to do until Xan gets a job. I don't want to have to give him a deadline, but at least I know that if I do, and he doesn't make it, there is somewhere he can go so I wouldn't be kicking him out on the street. He hasn't found one yet and I'm struggling to keep air in my floaties in this financial tidal pool we all live in.

By the 14th of next month I need to find money to get my tags converted from Cherokee county to Cobb county, and get my license changed to say my current address so I can do so. At the same time I might as well renew my tags since they expire next month. At the same time, I need to find 45 to get my phone back on, 20 something for an oil change, 15 for a tire, however much pants and shoes for work are going to cost since that comes out of my pocket obviously, all while trying to keep gas in my car and pay rent... The list goes on.

And actually I took a moment to do my address change online, and hopefully I'll get my new ID within the 2-4 weeks and not have trouble like the last time I got my license here. The sooner I can get this thing, the sooner I can get my crap changed over and not worry about doing something wrong. But that's still leaving the other stuff... I need a giant fluffy bed I can collapse in, kind of like this one:

I would never come out of that thing, that's for sure. Anyway, I have other stuff I need to work on, but I just wanted to give you guys an update. Thanks to all my new viewers, and the ones that have been here!

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment