Translator

Monday, May 20, 2013

Okay, so I think it's about time I bring this up. Every now and then I mention having inspiration, and working on chapters, and it's for the site I post on. The one site is awesome, has no censorship rules, and I haven't been kicked off yet for my type of writing. The thing is, this site is about to go away, unless the ones of us who still use it can bring some new members around and it would mean a lot if I could help keep this site around since it is one of the better ones I use.

So if you like fan fiction of any type, there is a vast amount to pick from there, so please go check it out. If you like it, join up so you can read the adult material and whatnot.

FanWorks

It's been through it's ups and downs, but it's still around for now.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment