Translator

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

So first off I just wanted to say I'm excited to announce another Thylacine has been found! Well actually... He started following me on Twitter, but all that matters is another of my kind is around! *does happy dance*.

But good news aside, my day was pretty much shit. It was all fine until I got a delivery to go to the college, or rather, one of the buildings on the part of the campus I was delivering to. The lady who put her order in online didn't put the right address since she didn't know it. So I called her and got directions to her, which I followed, only turns out where she wanted me to park, was a no parking zone. To top it off there is no parking spot nearby so I call her and she directs me to the parking garage and gives me directions to her building from the garage. If I had followed them, instead of asking a student for directions, I would have wound up on the wrong side of the campus and had to walk back to go the right way.

So I followed the new directions and FINALLY made my way to the building, and no one knows where the Hell this lady is. So I call her, AGAIN, and she tells me to take the elevators on my right, and when I do, I get told, "Oh hon, the two halves of the building aren't connected. You have to go back down and take the elevators to the left. By the way, I kid you not, but it is a mile from the garage to the building, so my ankle injury is not all that happy with me right now. So I finally get to the office and the elephant that was waiting for me hands me $3 even though she knew what all I had to go through to get to her. It was so tempting to rage quit right there and smash the pizza in her smirking face, but I didn't... I calmly walked out and made my way out of the building.

Upon exiting the building I hear this weird noise, and I look to my left, and this is where it got harder not to go back in and tie her trunk around her neck to strangle her. In front of the building was a road that I thought was a service road when I walked up, but now I see it's not a service road... It's the road leading to the first stop light, which she said went nowhere near her building.

So in front of me I have the road she told me would be useless to me, and I have to walk a mile back to my car in the brutal heat of the summer sun. Cue eruption. I couldn't stop it. A string of curses and shouts erupted from me, startling several students as they came and went from the building, but I didn't care. I had been driving all over Hell and creation, walked a mile with a busted ankle, and now had to walk back said mile when the road I needed all along was RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE BUILDING.

image


That's pretty much it... Just yeah....

So I made it back to my car, but suffered in the heat since I'm stuck wearing a turtle neck all the time due to my tattoo. I have a headache which is only causing me to be light-headed, and right now I'm waiting for Xan and Nojuan to get back home with dinner so I can eat for the first time this whole day.

Wish me luck staying alive until then.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment