Translator

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Okay, so I'm getting just a little sick and tired of King le Douche, aka Tyler... Tonight I was at the Baker Road Domino's and the fox, Dillon, asked me if I knew anyone who could close tomorrow night, as a shift leader. I told him I needed to call my store since I know Catherine sometimes needs extra hours. When I called, I asked Collin to go ahead and give me my hours for next week, so I knew what kind of note to leave Jenny, the manager at the Baker Road store, about possibly subbing there again next week.

I don't have any. Tyler doesn't even have me on the schedule for one day, not even one hour. I sent him a text and asked him why, but he hasn't replied to me yet. But after I sent him that text, I did text Mike, his boss, to see if he could help me get hours at any store this week. Him and I talked for a bit in regards to what I work the rest of this week, and when he thinks I might be able to get in at other stores.

Domino's drama aside, I had my 2nd interview at the Olive Garden over in the Town Centre area of Barrett. It went REALLY good ^_^. I'm very positive over how the interview went, because the guy I spoke to today, told me to call him back on Monday, to get a time for an interview on Tuesday with the lady that actually does the hiring. That will be the final interview to decide whether or not I get the job. I really hope I do get it because I can't keep struggling like this with Domino's.

I'm not the type of person to quit a job, I stay there until they fire me, but I'm on the verge of quitting there. I'm seriously thinking about just getting settled in at Olive Garden, make sure it's going to work out, and then when I get settled in there, put in my 2 weeks at Domino's.

Then again, if I do get the car that I'm going to be looking at tomorrow, then at least I can see about getting transferred to a different Domino's. I LOVE working at the Baker Road store, because the people there are so friendly, and even when things get busy, they've all learned how to work together as a team, in a way I haven't seen since I worked with Saul, an old Raccoon, at 7-Eleven. They don't need to communicate with each other. They've all become so in-tuned with one another that they just have to look at each other, and they know what to do. That kind of team work is absolutely awesome, and if I do end up staying with Domino's then you know what? I DO want a transfer to that store. I want to be a part of THAT team.

Anyway, I need to hop off of here. I'm going to apply at a few more places in case Olive Garden doesn't work out.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment