Translator

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Okay, so far things are looking up a little. I had an interview at Olive Garden recently and the interviewing manager told me to call the hiring manager today if I hadn't heard from him yet. I called the hiring manager and I have one more interview, tomorrow at 2, and that will be the one that decides whether or not I get hired. Wish me luck.

Also, back in the last post from me I mentioned Kyle was willing to help me with getting a car as long as he can look at it first. I kind of have one in mind, but it's a Pontiac... The same make/model my gram has, that has given her nothing but trouble since day one of owning it. I owned a pontiac once, and in the span of the 2 years I suffered through it, I needed a radiator twice and a new trans by the end of it, so I'm not even sure I want to touch another Pontiac after that. However, if I can get it for now, and just hold on to it until I can save up for a better car, I can use it as part of a down payment, maybe a trade-in, so technically speaking it could benefit me in the end.

I'm having the guy who owns it bring it by tomorrow, as well as having Kyle come over tomorrow to take a look at it and see if it's worth the $700(USD) investment it's going to wind up being. Kyle said he'd help with 3-400, and the guy is willing to finish it out in payments, so something can be worked out in general. Wish me luck there too please. Right now I need all the luck I can get.

Anyway, I really don't have anything else to talk about today, I've only somewhat recently woke up and everyone is still passed out. Apparently they didn't go to bed until super late again, and I've got to walk the dog when I finish typing this up.

Oh, before I go, I'd like to open up an option to you guys. If there is anything you would like to ask me, feel free to click one of my contact buttons and ask. From today 10-10 until 10-16, I'll be gathering questions that you guys send me and I'll be answering them here on 10-18. Why not 10-17? I don't do anything on that day. Ever. I request the day off of work, I would stay out of school, I don't even go anywhere. Is stay holed up at home and be extra careful of what I eat/drink. Something bad happens on that day every single year, and has since I was 8. Every. Single. Year.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment