Translator

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hey guys, I found a way you can help me out, in the most fantastic way. So, Nojuan's computer is messed up so I'm on Xan's right now so I can write this. I don't know how often he'll be able to let me on here to give you guys updates until Nojuan's laptop is fixed, or I get my laptop back out of pawn, so this might be the last blog for a few days/weeks/who knows.

But if you could please go --->here<--- and click on the VOTE FOR ME link, I would greatly appreciate it.

On that page you'll see what I need your help with. You don't have to give money or anything like that, just give me your votes to help me. What are you helping with? You're helping me win a lottery of sorts, where they give the winners a free car and only people in need are allowed to apply for this lottery. Now the more votes I have in, the more likely of a chance I stand at getting a car, and subsequently, getting back on my feet and out of the hole I'm in.

If I could get a car then everything would be okay again since I wouldn't be transportation-challenged anymore. So please, please, please folks, go to the link ---->here it is again<---- and click the VOTE FOR ME button on the right side of the info screen. Thank you very much for your help guys. Any help you did give is highly appreciated.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment