Translator

Monday, February 10, 2014

Sorry about that folks, had some technical difficulties, aka, crazy work schedule, but it looks like things are going to slow down a little bit, maybe. But, other than that, things at work have been going pretty good for me. I helped Jenny get off of Mike's shit list, so it's official that she's not going anywhere ^_^!!! A few people were worried that she would be getting fired due to stupid politics, and that Tanner's good for nothing ass would get the store, (one even quit to go to a different Domino's because he didn't want to risk having to work under Tanner) but as of the other day her job as my manager is safe and sound ^_^.

On a sad note, 2 of my friends are getting fired, and I will be sad to see them go, but Jenny was nice enough to let them finish out the schedule she has already made up. I won't get into why they were fired, but what I will say is that I tried my hardest, like her, to work with them, and try to save their jobs, but it just didn't work, no matter what we did. I just hope losing this job doesn't put them in bad spots, I know what being without a job can do to someone. I've been there a few times myself, it's not fun.

I'm off today, and for the first bit of today Xan will be at work so I'll have some free time away from him. Honestly, lately, he's the biggest source of my stress, and it bugs me because there's no one I can talk to about it, besides you guys. I tried talking to Nojuan about it, but anytime I do it causes fights, and I'm just so done with the fighting I don't even talk anymore. I just keep it in. I know it's not good to keep things in like that, but I fair better when I keep it in, then when it all comes out, then causes a fight, because of the turn the fights take. I would just rather keep my mouth shut and wait for the time that I can get him out of my life.

I don't care if him and Nojuan keep in touch, or if he ever comes over to hang out, but I can't stand living with him anymore. Ever since he lied to me back in August, over his job at Zaxby's, I have not been able to trust him. I warned him this would happen, and he chose to not heed my warning. I just glanced back at my prior blogs and I never told you guys about that happening, so I'll give you a bit of a back story.

Back in August, when I had my accident, I had the rental car for a couple of days when I was out on a delivery and it was around the time Xan was due to get off of work. It was Sunday and he was due to get out at 2 so I called his Zaxby's to tell him to stay there and not get a ride from a co-worker since I was in the area and could swing by and take him home on my way back to the store. But when I called the store and asked if Xan had left yet, the worker on the phone told me she didn't understand why I was looking for him at the store since he had gotten fired on Friday. I asked her if we were talking about the same person, and she described him to me and sure enough, it is Xan.

She offered to tell me why he got fired, but I thought he would tell me himself, and if she did tell me she could have gotten fired, and I didn't want to do that to someone who was nice enough to tell me a truth my own room mate couldn't tell me. Apparently when he got fired, he had kept walking up there in his uniform and just hanging around, so that when Nojuan and I saw him leave, we wouldn't think anything of it because he was in uniform. I thanked her and headed back to work, finished up my day, and I got home before Xan did.

After I talked with Nojuan about what we had found out, we agreed to wait and see how long it would take him to tell us. Finally Wednesday rolled around, and I was kind of over it by this point, so when he got home I asked him, "Who was nice enough to give you a ride home?" And his response was "Just a cashier, and for the life of me I can't remember her name." Really? The guy who can name everyone in the store in one go suddenly can't remember a co-worker's name? That was the point that we told him we knew he didn't have a job and I asked him what did he get fired for?

He refused to tell me, saying that he had been going back up there and whatnot to try to get his job back, but he was going to get it handled so I needed to stay out of it. But I pointed out to him that the Xan we knew didn't get fired from places, he either quit if the place was crap, or stayed if it was good. After pointing that out, I also pointed out that after having been lied to for the last 5 days, I deserved to know why I would have to pay his part of the rent now, and his part of food, smokes, and anything else that came along until he could get another job. He started to refuse to tell me, and I warned him, right then and there, that I was starting to lose my trust in him after he lied to me for 5 days, and put us in a bad spot, and that if he didn't tell me I would have further problems trusting him in the future. And, if it reached a low enough level of trust I wouldn't want him living with us anymore because I CAN. NOT. live with someone I don't trust. I moved out of Florida to get away from that stress. And he didn't listen.

Several weeks down the road all he had finally told us was that it was a super busy day at work, he had been thrown up front, which he had no training for, since he was all kitchen, and he told the manager in charge that he would be able to work better if he was back in the kitchen. Supposedly the manager was a teenage brat who didn't like his command being questioned so he fired him at the end of the shift for "insubordination". Well, right after my accident I had applied for food stamps, and they needed proof that Xan had been fired so he had to go there and get a release form, which stated why was fired...

According to the managers, Xan had been fired for threatening behavior AND insubordination. Okay... So not only did he lie about having a job still for 5 days, he lied also about why he had been fired. So ever since then I just have not been able to trust him, because every now and then we won't have anything at all for food or rent, but somehow he has money for lunch at work. He's just lying more and I just can't live with him. So as soon as I can, I want to get rid of him, and again, I don't care if he and Nojuan keep in touch, not at all, but I don't want to live with him anymore because he went past the P.S.R. with my trust.

Wow, this is a longer blog than I had planned to type, but anyway, there's the update for you guys, and I'll try to post more soon!

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment