Translator

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Okay, living in Georgia is not fun right now as many of you might have heard. In my area there is so much white all over the place, but none of it is snow, just a bunch of tightly packed ice that is slush in some places. No one was able to get in and open the store today, so I got to keep my day off that was almost taken away from me. It was only almost taken away because I'm the one who can open that lives closest to the store....

...Did these people forget I still don't have a car yet? I mean, I'm still working on it, but with the money problems we were having, that have dimmed slightly (which is awesome!!), it hasn't been easy to save for a car.

It honestly seems like everytime we get a little bit of money saved back, something happens that throws us back, past the 3 steps we've managed to take forward. Luckily though my tax check helped us out, and the pay raise is helping too. I'm just glad things are finally starting to look up again; it's been way too long since we had good.

So how's winter treating everyone else? I keep hearing about power outages because of heavy snow and ice, and I'm so sorry to those who are going through that right now. Being from Florida I've been there, but because of hurricanes and few tornadoes. Hell, Frances and Andrew were the worst two I've been through and they downed the power. Most hurricanes just make stuff flicker in my part of town, but outages have happened and they are not fun.

Well, I'm going to hop of here and make dinner for everyone. Good luck folks!

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment