Translator

Friday, February 28, 2014

I know it's been a bit, but really, lately, it's all kind of going to crap. I was in the hospital recently due to being over-stressed, and I had to make it clear how I felt about the Xan situation. It's starting to affect my health and that's not really okay at all. Right now my health is all I have and if I lose that then I can't keep going for Nojuan. He wants me to take better care of myself, not just for him, but for me too. Kind of hard to consider myself when I can't even stand myself...

Um, recent news, Nojuan and I have been going back and forth between watching Lost and the TV series Sherlock. That's honestly about it really, besides the fact that this week is the week I find out whether or not I'm going to have to give Xan an ultimatum.

I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I've told Nojuan that if Xan's check isn't enough to cover his week of rent then he's going to given 2 paychecks to do one of the following:

1) Get more hours at work (They gave him the option of coming in to do the sign waving again to pull more hours and he hasn't done it ONCE since the offer was given.)
2) Get a second job. (Something he can work during some of the 5 days a week he's not working at the computer place.)
3) Or, get out.

It should not take a screaming match to get him to help out around the place since all he does is sit around and do nothing when he's not at work. Today, for example, he slept the entire day until I got home and got pissed because after working all day I had to come home and clean things HE could have done instead of being a lazy folf.

We live in a super tiny place. Any messes that would seem small in a normal-sized home are huge in this tiny space. I am sick of coming home and feeling like a single mom who just got home to find the mess her kids made. It's part of the reason I have as much stress as I do, and him not making any efforts is not helping any, so if he can't make changes like I had to then I want my biggest stress factor gone.

Anyway, I'm going to head to bed. It's 1:17am (EST) right now and I close tomorrow so I definitely want to be well rested so I'm not dragging tomorrow.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment