Translator

Thursday, February 13, 2014

So the snow melted pretty quickly this time around, which surprised me since it stayed so long last time. We had it lingering for days, but this time when I finally woke up today it was almost all gone. This Georgia weather is making my head hurt, semi quite literally. The varying pressures keeps messing with my inner ears and I think I'm getting an infection in my right one as it is.

But anyway, I've recently told Nojuan the truth, that I don't feel like I can talk to him anymore because it just keeps ending in fights, and although it did hurt his feelings, we talked about it some more to try to work it out. I didn't tell him what I couldn't talk to him about, just that I felt like I couldn't, and he said he would try to work on it.... But then I tested him a couple of times, without him knowing it, and I had to end it when things started to get tense, before they could grow into a fight. I just wish I could help him see things from y perspective, but he just can't. So, I'll just have to keep my mouth shut, which is really bugging me, but what can I do when everything I have to say on a matter causes a fight?

I think I should clarify, that I'm not mad at Nojuan, he just wants to keep the peace, like I do, and that's why he brushes off what I say at times, I just wish he would handle it differently. What I need to talk about with him is my biggest problem right now, and I know that if I talk about it, then it'll just end in a fight. Especially since I can't talk to Xan, since he's part of the reason talks keep ending up in a fight. Anytime I point out he's doing something wrong, even if I'm not aggressive about how I say what the problem is, he tries to excuse his way out of it even though there are no excuses.

All of this really is getting frustrating, and I just want the drama of it to stop. But for right now, I'm going to get off of here and see about watching some more Arrow until Nojuan rejoins the land of the living.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment