Translator

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Two days of posting, one right after the other? What did you guys do to get this? ^_^

I totally threw out my left shoulder, with no idea as to how or why it happened. The sucky part of it is that I threw it out in such a way I can't really breathe right without pain, and when laying down, I can ONLY lay on my right side to make sure no pressure is on the left. I can't even lay on my back because some muscle revolts against it, causing more pain that if I had just caved and laid on my left side.

I'm sitting up to type and all I feel is this steady pressure on my left side, reminding me of what's waiting if I twist or shift wrong. Because it just happened yesterday I have no idea yet as to what all my limits are, because nothing stays the same unless laying down. Certain sitting or standing positions hurt, it's just a clusterbuff of pain.

So, onto a lighter note, who all is caught up with Doctor Who, all the way up to the 2013 Christmas Special? I lucky am! You know, if it hadn't been for living with Sev, I never would have really gotten into Doctor Who. It didn't sound like it was something I would have liked, but him always watching it around me gave me a chance to see it, and it's history from there ^_^,

Anyway, time for me to head off, I have stuff I have to get done before work.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment